Skilled Nursing in San Diego
Resident centered care.
Life Changes. We Can Help.
Ridgeview Health Center in San Diego offers 24-hour skilled nursing care in a beautiful and supportive setting. Our services are appropriate for those whose needs extend beyond assisted living, such as a person recovering from orthopedic surgeries or injuries, heart attacks, strokes, and other illnesses. Ridgeview Health Center offers physical, occupational, and speech therapies provided by our professional team 7 days a week.
The Benefits of Ridgeview Skilled Nursing Include:
- Private or semi-private rooms
- Personalized care plans
- Restaurant-style dining available
- Full-service beauty and barbershop
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- 24/7 monitored security system
- Individualized treatment plan under the direction of your physician
- Fully-equipped therapy and exercise room
- Regular safety assessments
- Long-term care options
Additional Skilled Nursing Services Available:
- Social worker and case management services
- Registered dietitian consulting services
- Psychology and psychiatry consulting services
- Wound care, pain management, and IV therapy
- Physician, pharmacy and lab services
Want more info?
There's a lot to learn—and we’re happy to get you more info right away. Just fill out the form and we will get back to you soon.
"*" indicates required fields
Schedule a Time to Chat
Call for details or to book your future tour of the health center and we will accommodate your schedule.
© 2022 Ridgeview Health Center — We are an equal opportunity employer. Continuing Life LLC provides support and services to leading senior housing communities under a services and licensing agreement that allows for use of the Continuing Life® mark. The company does not own, nor is it financially responsible for, Ridgeview Health Center.