Skilled Nursing in San Diego
Resident centered care.
Life Changes. We Can Help.
Ridgeview Health Center in San Diego offers 24-hour skilled nursing care in a beautiful and supportive setting. Our services are appropriate for those whose needs extend beyond assisted living, such as a person recovering from orthopedic surgeries or injuries, heart attacks, strokes, and other illnesses. Ridgeview Health Center offers physical, occupational, and speech therapies provided by our professional team 7 days a week.
The Benefits of Ridgeview Skilled Nursing Include:
- Private or semi-private rooms
- Personalized care plans
- Restaurant-style dining available
- Full-service beauty and barbershop
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- 24/7 monitored security system
- Individualized treatment plan under the direction of your physician
- Fully-equipped therapy and exercise room
- Regular safety assessments
- Long-term care options
Additional Skilled Nursing Services Available:
- Social worker and case management services
- Registered dietitian consulting services
- Psychology and psychiatry consulting services
- Wound care, pain management, and IV therapy
- Physician, pharmacy and lab services
Want more info?
There's a lot to learn—and we’re happy to get you more info right away. Just fill out the form and we will get back to you soon.
"*" indicates required fields
Schedule a Time to Chat
Call for details or to book your future tour of the health center and we will accommodate your schedule.
Ridgeview Health Center
9825 Glen Center Drive
San Diego, CA 92131
© 2022 Ridgeview Health Center — We are an equal opportunity employer. Continuing Life LLC provides support and services to leading senior housing communities under a services and licensing agreement that allows for use of the Continuing Life® mark. The company does not own, nor is it financially responsible for, Ridgeview Health Center.