Restore your independence.
The Road to Recovery
On-site, highly skilled physical, occupational and speech therapists at Ridgeview provide the necessary guidance and rehabilitative therapy to return your loved ones to their highest level of independence. Our focus is on effective rehabilitative therapy, improved outcomes, restored health, and the highest possible quality of life.
The Benefits of Ridgeview Rehabilitative Therapy Include:
- Short-term stay for recovery from injury, illness or surgery
- Fully renovated rehabilitation center
- Therapy services available 7 days a week
- Personalized goal setting and success tracking
- Discharge planning and home evaluation
- Outpatient services
– Movement is the main focus of physical therapy. This includes bed mobility, transferring from bed to chair or toilet, progression of walking with the least restrictive device, and wheelchair mobility.
– Occupational therapists help patients become more independent by teaching them new ways to perform life skills such as making breakfast, dressing, or simply brushing their hair.
– The focus of speech therapy is improving speech-language expression, comprehension, oral motor skills for accurate speech production, and strategies for safe eating.
Want more info?
There's a lot to learn—and we’re happy to get you more info right away. Just fill out the form and we will get back to you soon.
Schedule a Time to Chat
Call for details or to book your future tour of the health center and we will accommodate your schedule.
Ridgeview Health Center — We are an equal opportunity employer. Continuing Life LLC provides support and services to leading senior housing communities under a services and licensing agreement that allows for use of the Continuing Life® mark. The company does not own, nor is it financially responsible for, Ridgeview Health Center.