Assisted Living in San Diego
A Helping Hand
For those who value independence, but need a more supportive environment, we can help with tasks of daily living providing more time for leisure activities and to make new friends. Ridgeview Assisted Living is staffed with full-time wellness nurses, trained caregivers, and medication technicians, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Independence and personal choice are highly valued throughout Ridgeview.
The Benefits of Ridgeview Assisted Living Include:
- Private, comfortable and spacious apartments with kitchenettes
- Six distinctive apartment floor plans with garden view or a private balcony
- Inviting common areas, including lounge, library, theater, and outdoor courtyard
- Thoughtfully planned activities
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including medication management
- 24/7 safety and emergency response
- Restaurant-style dining
- Weekly housekeeping and personal laundry service
A Level of Care That’s Right for You
Ridgeview Assisted Living team works with residents and families to determine the right level of care. Each resident is assessed upon move-in and as needed to ensure the evolving needs are met. Some components that typically determine the level of care outcome are as listed:
- Personal grooming
- Dementia diagnosis
- Continence care
- Special needs
- Medication management and monitoring
Additional Services Available:
- Limited tray services during illness
- Registered dietitian consulting services
- On-call medical director
- Telephone and cable television
- Apartment maintenance services
- Full-service beauty and barber shop
Want more info?
There's a lot to learn—and we’re happy to get you more info right away. Just fill out the form and we will get back to you soon.
"*" indicates required fields
Schedule a Time to Chat
Call for details or to book your future tour of the health center and we will accommodate your schedule.
Ridgeview Health Center
9825 Glen Center Drive
San Diego, CA 92131
© 2022 Ridgeview Health Center — We are an equal opportunity employer. Continuing Life LLC provides support and services to leading senior housing communities under a services and licensing agreement that allows for use of the Continuing Life® mark. The company does not own, nor is it financially responsible for, Ridgeview Health Center.